Industrial-quality performance in a compact footprint: the Epson SureLab D870
Take control of your photographic print production and achieve breakthrough levels of productivity with the fast, compact and reliable Epson SureLab D870 minilab printer. Featuring Epson UltraChrome D6r-S dye-based ink technology, plus an advanced, reliable print engine design, the SureLab D870 delivers vibrant, true-to-life images.
Built for demanding environments, like retail, resort or event photography, it’s capable of producing up to 430 4" x 6" prints per hour. Plus, you can print on many types of finishes, in a variety of sizes, including square or panoramic photos – the choice is yours.
- Well-suited for event photography, the SL-D870 prints up to 430 6”x4”, 275 5”x 7”, and 140 8”x10” photos in an hour.
- Wide-gamut, 6-color inkset for stunning water-, smudge-, and fade-resistant prints
Outstanding Image Quality and Detail
- Epson’s Advanced MicroPiezo® AMC® printhead driven by AccuPhoto® D6 image processing and screening technology ensures accurate control of the droplet sizing (as small as 2.5 pl) and precisely places each ink droplet for sharp images, fine details, and vibrant, colorful prints.
True Photographic Finishes
- Prints on a wide range of media including glossy, luster, and matte surfaces up to 8.3” x 39”
Industrial Printhead Technology
- 6-channel, one-inch wide, Advanced MicroPiezo AMC printhead with 180 nozzles per channel - Ink-repelling surface coating for more precisely shaped droplets and reduced nozzle clogging
- Capable of printing up to 1440 x 1440 dpi - Supports variable-sized droplet technology with droplets as small as 2.5 picoliters
Automatic Head Maintenance and Cleaning
- Sensor automatically detects any missing or misfiring nozzles without using media - Automatic cleaning without user interaction - Printless nozzle check reduces paper use
Advanced Dye-Based Ink Chemistry
- Strong colorant bonds make prints water, smudge and fade resistant - Based on the same chemistry as UltraChrome D6 used in the SureLab D3000 - These printers are designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink
Wide Color Gamut
- True-to-life photographic reproduction with an advanced, 6-color inkset. - Reproduces subtle tones in portrait photos with smooth transition and crisp, sharp details
- Large 200 mL individual ink cartridges - Ideal for production printing - Self-contained and portable, great for on-site events
Professional Roll Media Handling
- Power-driven for simple loading and unloading of 5-, 6-, and 8-inch roll media - Supports 210 foot roll lengths - Full four-sided BorderFree® in frame-ready photo sizes: 3.5”x5”, 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, 8”x12” - Custom four-sided BorderFree prints for square (5”x5”, 6”x6”, 8”x8”) or other sizes - Long panorama printing on any roll width
Auto-Drying and Decurl Module
- Prints are flat and dry right out of the printer.
High-Speed Rotary Cutting
- Smooth single-pass cuts
What's in the box:
SureLab D870 Printer
AC Power Cable
User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
You might also be interested in these items
Epson SureColor P600 13" Wide Format Inkjet Printer - C11CE21201
Epson SureColor P400 13" Wide Format Inket Printer - C11CE85201