The replacement is the new Epson SureColor P900. You can get one HERE.
Epson SureColor P800 Standard Edition Inkjet Printer
As an artist, you have the unique ability to inspire change. You have the responsibility to remind us of our past, while making us excited for our future.
This is why we strive to develop imaging technology that never shows itself within your work. Its why we insist your work remain as beautiful as the day it was printed. And, it’s the reason why we push the limits of imaging technology to ensure your work is limited only by you – and not the technology used to print it.
Introducing the Epson SureColor® P800 printer.
Utilizing professional imaging technologies – including our unique Epson MicroPiezo® AMC® print head, along with our latest Epson UltraChrome® HD eight-color pigment ink set – the SureColor P800 is capable of producing the next-generation of photographic prints that will inspire us all.
Next-Generation 8-Color Pigment Ink Technology
- All new pigments for outstanding color performance
- Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity
Improved Black Density
- Black pigments are 1.5 times denser than previous generation ink set
- Significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity
Significant Print Permanence Improvements
- Newest generation of yellow pigment technology for improved print permanence
- Up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set
- Print permanence ratings are available from Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc.
Top-Loading Multi-Sheet Media Input
- Supports most photographic and design media types up to 17-inch wide
- Maximum sheet capacity of 100
Single-Sheet Front Fine Art and Poster Board Media Input
- Specialized feeder optimized for fine art and poster board media up to 1.5 mm thick
Border Free Printing for Many Popular Print Sizes
- 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, 11” x 14”, 16” x 20”, 17” x 22”, and many more
Optional Rear 17-Inch Roll Media Input
- Ideal for printing on roll-based photographic and fine art media types