The Art of Performance.
The all-new 44” Epson SureColor P10000 is the successor to one of the most widely used fine art printers
ever developed – the Epson Stylus® Pro 9900.
Designed for high-production photographic and fine art printing, we’ve incorporated newly-developed imaging
technologies – including an all-new high-performance 2.6” wide Epson PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® print head. Along with an all-new Epson UltraChrome PRO nine-color pigmented ink set – including four levels of gray – the all-new SureColor P10000 is the ultimate production tool for the demanding requirements of high-production color and black-and-white fine art printmaking.
Including advanced media handling options from cut sheet to roll, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and
even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor P10000 redefines the state of the art in wide format, high-production photographic imaging applications.
Next-Generation 9-Color Pigment Ink Technology
- All new pigments for outstanding color performance
- Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity
Four-Level Gray System
- Outstanding transitions and blends with less visible grain or noise
- Superior grayscale performance for reduced bronzing
Improved Black Density
- Black pigments are 1.5 times denser than previous generation ink set
- Significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity
Significant Print Permanence Improvements
- Newest generation of yellow pigment technology for improved print permanence
- Up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set
All-New High-Performance Photographic Print Head Technology
- 800 nozzles per color x 10-channels for a total of 8,000 nozzles
- Print head width of 2.64 inches
- Extreme dot placement accuracy and shape for outstanding print clarity
- True production-level printing without the loss of print quality
High Resolution Printing
- Capable of printing up to 2,400 x 1,200 dpi
- Supports Epson Variable-Sized Droplet Technology as small as 3.5 picoliter
Automatic Realtime Black Ink Type Switching
- Both Photo and Matte Black inks have a dedicated set of nozzles
Automatic Print Head Maintenance
- New Nozzle Verification Technology automatically verifies and cleans nozzles
- Extremely fast nozzle verification without the use of media