Epson SureColor P400 13" Printer
The 13" wide-format SureColour P400 photo printer features UltraChrome® HG2 Ink for unprecedented print quality. This remarkable 8-colour pigment ink set includes Red and Orange inks for vibrant, true-to-life colour.
Purchase a Epson SureColor P400 Printer and receive $200.00 back by mail directly from Epson.
Offer valid from April 1, 2019 through April 30, 2019
The versatile 13" wide-format photo printer for creative individuals.
The 13" wide-format SureColour P400 photo printer features UltraChrome® HG2 Ink for unprecedented print quality. This remarkable 8-colour pigment ink set includes Red and Orange inks for vibrant, true-to-life colour. Dedicated channels for both Matte and Photo Black inks provide deep blacks on matte, fine art and photo papers. Unique Gloss Optimizer chemistry gives photographs a smooth, professional-lab look and feel. High-capacity, individual 14 mL ink cartridges offer the freedom to print. Plus, support for cut-sheet and roll paper.
- Flexible media handling — prints cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to 13" wide including borderless; supports photographic and fine art paper, canvas, 1.3 mm thick board and inkjet-printable CD/DVDs
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology — UltraChrome HG2 pigment ink for colourful prints that are highly water, smudge and fade resistant
- Vibrant colour — Red and Orange inks ensure true, deep reds and richer skin tones
- Auto-selecting Black inks — achieve optimal black density on matte, fine art or glossy papers from either Matte or Photo Black ink, delivered via dedicated channels
- Individual, high-capacity ink cartridges — change cartridges less often with eight 14 mL individual ink cartridges that offer a more affordable cost per set
- Professional connectivity — Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support
- Advanced image processing — smoother colour transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail with AccuPhoto™ HG imaging technology
- Industry-proven precision 8-channel printhead technology — MicroPiezo® AMC™ one-inch-wide printhead with a 1.5 pl minimum droplet size and ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance