This product has been discontinued
Representing a new standard of excellence, the Epson Stylus Pro 7890 24 inch wide printer incorporates Epson's latest achievements in photographic ink jet technology. By combining the precision of their MicroPiezo® TFP® print head with the proven performance of their eight-colour Epson UltraChrome K3® with Vivid Magenta, the newest generation of Epson Stylus Pro printers continue to represent a level of technology unprecedented in Epson's history.
Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta utilizes eight colours - including auto-switching Photo and Matte Black inks - while setting the benchmark standard for the industry. Even more remarkable, by combining them with their new AccuPhoto™ HD screening technology, Epson has once again raised the level of print quality.
Epson's advanced Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head is capable of producing higher quality prints, at speeds almost twice as fast as their previous generation. And, with their latest ink-repelling coating and auto nozzle verification technologies, clogged nozzles are virtually eliminated.
Like Epson's higher-end Epson Stylus Pro 900 series printers, Epson has developed, in partnership with X-Rite®, a high performance, in-line spectrophotometer for commercial proofing applications. When driven by the latest front-end RIPs, the SpectroProofer® can automate virtually any colour management process in your workflow.
With printers capable of handling virtually any media type, in roll or cut sheets, up to 24 or 44 inches wide, Epson continues to set the standard for professional media use. Whether producing sellable colour or black-and-white photography, point-of-sale signage, or even colour accurate commercial proofs for client approvals, creative professionals now have a powerful tool allowing them to produce their vision without compromise.
With every new introduction of a Stylus Pro printer, Epson continues to innovate and refine the overall experience. With the introduction of their latest Epson Stylus Pro 7890 printer, Epson is once again redefining what's possible from photographic ink jet printing.
EFI® eXpress for Epson included with Designer Edition Bundles
- Easy-to-Use intuitive interface saves time and produces accurate output.
- Print directly from the latest creative design software, or drag-and-drop files to a hot folder.
- True Adobe® PDF and Postscript 3 print engine ensures compatibility with your design files.
- Professional ICC colour management, based on BestColour technology used in the commercial EFI Colourproof XF RIP offered with the Epson Proofing Edition Series.
- Handles both CMYK data for accurate proofing to industry standards, and RGB data for exceptional results with Photography and Fine Art.
- Reproduces accurate spot colours with the included PANTONE, DIC, HKS, and TOYO libraries.
- True cross platform network printing via hot folder or eXpress Virtual Print technology.
- Software supported on both Macintosh OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Includes Epson media support out of the box, and the ability to add custom media types.