The colour scanner for precise film and photo reproductions.
Get the precise colour and detail you need to digitally archive all your priceless originals - with the Epson Perfection V800 Photo scanner. 6400 dpi resolution1, a 4.0 Dmax and an innovative dual-lens scanning system ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives, medium- or large-format film. Offering a robust feature set, the scanner includes Digital ICE® Technologies to automatically remove dust, scratches and surface defects. And, its innovative LED light source ensures remarkable quality, while boosting productivity with no warmup time required. A specialized fluid mount tray (not included) is also available for unparalleled reproductions from black-and-white film.
- Precise colour and detail — get extraordinary scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution1
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail — 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail
- Epson's exclusive Dual Lens System — automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned
- Automatically remove dust and scratches — Digital ICE Technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimize costly retouching
- ReadyScan® LED light source — for fast scans with no warmup time required
- Batch scanning — digitize multiple slides, negatives, medium- and large-format film with included film holders
- Do more with your film and photos — LaserSoft® SilverFast® SE software included for added versatility and control
- Precision film scanning — specialized fluid mount option available (not included)
Scanner type Flatbed Scanner Scanning Resolution 6,400 DPI x 9,600 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical) Optical Resolution Main 6,400 DPI Optical Density 4 Dmax Scanning Range 216 mm x 297 mm (Horizontal x Vertical) Color Depth Input: 48 Bits Color, Output: 48 Bits Color
Optical Sensor Matrix CCD Light Source White LED, IR LED with ReadyScan LED Technology Scanning Method Fixed documents and moving carriage Output Resolution 50~6400 (1 dpi step), 9600, 12800 DPI
Reflective scanning A4 Preview: 6 s/page ,, Color (speed/best): 12/15 s/page , Film scanning 35mm negative film, 4800dpi: 67 s - Best, 35mm positive film, 2400dpi: 40 s - Best, 35mm positive film, 4800dpi: 70 s - Best, 35mm negative film, 2400dpi: 37 s - Best
Image Improvement Grain reduction, Dust removal, Print Image Matching II, Correction of tonal value with histogram, Color palette tool for Easy Color Fix, Backlight Correction, Colour Restoration, Unsharp Mask with Noise Reduction, De-Screening with Document Type Optimizer, Digital ICE Technologies (for film and photo)
Interfaces Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specification
Supply Voltage AC 220 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz Energy Use 23 Watt (Operation), 12 Watt (ready), 1.5 Watt (sleep mode) Product dimensions 503 x 308 x 152 mm (Width x Depth x Height) Product weight 6.6 kg Included Software Epson Copy Utility, Epson Event Manager, Epson Scan, SilverFast SE 8 Compatible Operating Systems Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP Electrical Standards Energy Star Compliant Humidity Operation 10% - 80%, Storage 10% - 85% Temperature Operation 5° C - 35° C, Storage -25° C - 60° C What's in the box AC adapter, Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Setup guide, Software (CD), USB cable, Warranty document