Print Your Legacy
As an artist, you have the unique ability to inspire change. You have the responsibility to remind us of our past, while making us excited for our future.
At Epson, we understand the importance of what you do.
That is why we strive to develop imaging technology that never highlights itself within your work. It’s why we insist your work remain as beautiful as the day it was printed. And, it’s the reason we push the limits of imaging technology to ensure your work is never limited by the technology used to print it.
Introducing the Epson SureColor P-Series Printers.
New Epson UltraChrome® HD 8-Color Pigment Ink
- - Superior black density
- - Improved gloss uniformity
- - Better print permanence
Next-Generation 8-Color Pigment Ink Technology
- - All new pigments for outstanding color performance
- - Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity
Improved Black Density
- - Black pigments are 1.5 times denser than previous generation ink set
- - Significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity
Significant Print Permanence Improvements
- - Newest generation of yellow pigment technology for improved print permanence
- - Up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set
- - Print permanence ratings are available from Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc.
New Workflow Features
- - Optional internal 320 GB Print Server
- - Improved Epson SpectroProofer spectrophotometer option for automated color calibration and proof verification workflows
Top-Loading Roll Media Support up to 24” and 44” Wide
- - Supports most photographic and design media types
- - Spindle-Free media adapters with both 2” and 3” media core adjustments
Accurate Roll Media Length Tracking
- - Automatic printing and reading of bar code to accurately estimate remaining length
- - Automatically alerts operator if there’s not enough media left to print the job
BorderFree Printing for Many Popular Print Widths
- - 10”, 13”, 16”, 17”, 24”, 36” and 44” (36” and 44” available on SC-P8000 & P9000)
Built-in Automatic Rotary Media Cutter
- - Capable of smoothly cutting all photographic and fine art media types
Optional 44” Auto Take-up Reel System
- - Perfect for unattended roll-to-roll production (SureColor P8000 only)
EFI eXpress for Epson included with Designer Edition
- Easy-to-Use intuitive interface saves time and produces accurate output.
- Print directly from the latest creative design software, or drag-and-drop files to a hot folder.
- True Adobe® PDF and Postscript 3 print engine ensures compatibility with your design files.
- Professional ICC colour management, based on BestColour technology used in the commercial EFI Colourproof XF RIP offered with the Epson Proofing Edition Series.
- Handles both CMYK data for accurate proofing to industry standards, and RGB data for exceptional results with Photography and Fine Art.
- Reproduces accurate spot colours with the included PANTONE, DIC, HKS, and TOYO libraries.
- True cross platform network printing via hot folder or eXpress Virtual Print technology.
Download the P6000 reference guide for complete product specificationsEpson SureColor P6000 Printer